Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My last November Post!!!

Hi! It's Lilli!
I can't believe that this is my last post in a month long post a day!
Anyway, I hope that this will become a habit and I will post at least every other day!!
Today I wanted to share one of my favorite Christmas things!
It's my Mom's old doll! Her name is Dollie! We dress her for every season! This year she is seated in our neighbor man's antique high chair! It's at least 65 years old!
She is playing with some old Christmas toys!
She is dressed in an outfit that I wore when I was little! Mom made it for me from a Daisy Kingdom panel!
Isn't she adorable?!


Have a Hopeful Day!
Love,
Lilli

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I know my Mom still has her doll that looks just like your Dollie!! Makes me want to get her out and set her in my rocking chair. So cute!