Monday, April 11, 2011

My "love" of the week + just some random stuff!

Hello everyone!
I know, I know you're probably wondering why I am posting a picture of a shoe, right?
Well I've decided to start posting my "love" of the week and my love of the week are my new wedge sandals!
Aren't they awesome?!
They are the SO brand from kohls, LOVE them!
I think they are probably the highest healed shoes I have ever had, but they are SOOO comfortable + they are perfect to wear in this spring/summer weather (When its not raining that is, I don't favor rain and sandals together).

So that was my "love" of the week so now here is my song of they day lolz:

Tiffany Dunn - Shut The Front Door (Got My Girls)

I really really like this song for some reason,LOVE the instrumental, it is awesome today but I probably won't like it tomorrow. =s

Back soon with more "randomness" posts!
Have a Hopeful day! ,
Lilli

P.S Sorry that the picture was bad quality, all of our cameras are "broken" at the moment so I had to use the webcam.

P.S 2, My new layout and banner are coming.... VERY SOON!


No comments: